I have so much to blog about, so many posts in my head. The thing is, I've been a bit preoccupied with the new love of my life. Everly Grace entered the world on Sept 23rd at 3:12 pm. For the past 2wks & 6 days, I have donee nothing but snuggle, feed, cuddle, and love on my 7 lb 7 oz miracle. Even now, I'm typing this with one hand bc she's in my arms all warm & comfy and I can't bear to put her down. tomorrow she will be 3 weeks old so it's timeto tackle this to do list.....
- upload pics from the hospital
- start blogging again ( I can technically cross this one off my list now)
- start a scrapbook on shutterfly.com from her birth pictures/hospital
- dust the house
- vacuum my house
- pay bills
- not cry at approximately 3:12 pm every single Friday reminiscing the day of her birth & remembering that she's now one week older. (still working on this one).
But for today........I'm going to enjoy this sleeping baby making the cutest little whimpering sounds while sleeping on my chest. She also likes to make funny faces that will turn into a quick little smile & make my heart swoon! Can she please stay this tiny forever?

I wouldnt move either! I miss you momma!!
ReplyDelete