Monday, January 30, 2012

It's been awhile.....

I've been spending the past 6 weeks adjusting to life as a working mom while still keeping the house under control, teaching jazzercise, staying in touch with friends, being a loving wife, and enjoying every moment possible with my little Everly........all while trying to keep my head above this full FULL plate in front of me. Yes I'm overwhelmed. Constantly. I reflect longingly on my blissful 12 weeks at home. I've been back to work for 6 weeks now & I still don't have everything completely under control. But it's a learning curve. I'm finding ways to make my life easier in it's current situation.

I spent Sunday afternoon baking up Runza's - some for us to eat this week, others are stored away in the freezer for a last-minute dinner. I'm also only changing my jazzercise set 2x a month--just rotating every other week doing the same set as the previous 2 weeks ago (but putting in new strength training routines). It takes up SO much less time refreshing my brain with the routines for the week & allows me 4 weeks to learn & memorize tons of new routines for the next month!

I'm trying to do everything in my control to spend less time on all that "other" stuff & more time taking in every moment with this little lady......
Since I last updated {2 months ago} LOTS has changed!!!
Everly has started holding her head up, laughing, sitting up, sleeping blissfully through the night for a whole 10+ hours, cooing, drooling like crazy, grabbing everything in sight, enjoying reading books, sitting up, teething, watching Drake, squirming & wiggling, eating cereal....and as of Saturday morning (during her 4 month photo shoot) rolling over!!!

YEP! Our baby is mobile!! I love every stage she enters into more than the last. I'm looking forward to this summer so much - walks to the park, afternoons at the swimming pool & family trips to the zoo!!!

Sorry for my blogging hiatus - I'm going to try really hard to start blogging again {I'm also trying to eat fruits & veggies again!!} Time is precious, but I want this to be a journal that Everly can one day go back & read over & over again. So I want to record the little things - the things I may not remember 3 kids later. So Everly if you are reading this, I want say Thank You for being the best thing that has ever happened to me!!
Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment