Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dinner Club....Take III

Friday night was our 3rd dinner club! Hosted by these 2 crazy cats.
We started at The Sheppard's house for some appetizers & drinks! Then we were off to supper at Kobe's Steakhouse. Many saki bombs later.....
We had a delicious supper cooked in front of us by our hilarious cook Simon (dang we didn't get any pics of Simon!) We had so much fun at supper & were so happy Nate & Katie joined us!! Kelsey & Eric couldn't make it (Kelsey was at home with the flu) :(

Did you notice I got bangs???!!! eeeeekkkkkk!!! I can't decide if they're "me" yet, but they're fun to be rockin right now since I feel like I've had the same hairstyle for the past umpteen years!

We were just getting started with our dinner, so it was off to Prestige for more drinks, dancing & the guys played pool. Us girls even made it on omahanightlife.com!!

We had the BEST time!! Thank you so much for hosting Amber & Steve!!! Can't wait for May's club in Ashland at Laura & Zac's new lakehouse!!!!! P.S....you can see my bangs better in this pic....

No comments:

Post a Comment