Spring Cleaning!!!
In case you're wondering what this is all about......I washed my decorative balls. Big time spring cleaning for this girl!!!
Even Drake knew to stay out of my way & just chill on the couch!
I was in major cleaning mode b/c that night we were hosting.....
Dinner Club!
the gals
the guys
We ate at Billy's Restaurant which is an old house in downtown Lincoln. It was so much fun! We had our supper in the "dining room" and had the whole room to ourselves! They kept shutting the doors to the dining room b/c I think we were a little loud! Our next dinner club is in Omaha at Amber & Steve's in March!
Gabby turned 15....
and guess who made the cake?
ME!!! (And my mom) White cake with strawberries & whipped cream & graham cracker crumbs.
We had to take a family pic since we don't all get together as often as we should!
Other Highlights.....
JJ & I made fruit pizza.....and then devoured it!!! Fun Saturday night staying in with movies, homemade nachos & fruit pizza!!!
Have a Happy Weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment