Monday, February 21, 2011

5 Things You Didn't Know About Me

You know that little article they have in every US Weekly? Where they ask a celebrity to tell the readers 25 things no one knows about them?? Well I'm doing one about me. And since I don't know how long it would take me to come up with 25 things, I'm only doing 10  5. Sorry I had high hopes to do 10 but this is harder than I thought!!! So here goes!!

5. I'm a procrastinator. Total Procrastinator. Evidence to that: I've had a fine at the library for so long that I actually received an email from the Lincoln City Library saying that I have to pay my $15.60 fine otherwise they are going to send me to Collections!!! What?? Over a library fine???!!! And the procrastinator in me STILL hasn't gone in to pay my fine!!!! Ugghhh I need help with this one!!!

4. I was born on June 21st. Which is the Longest Day of the Year. Yep I think it's pretty cool that my birthday is the longest day of the year!!! I'm also right on the border of being a Cancer & Gemini--some magazines say I'm a Cancer, others I'm a Gemini.....maybe that's why I'm so indecisive! Can't figure out which zodiac sign I am. Coolest thing about my birthday? My parents actually met on June 21st, 1980. 4 years to the day before I was born. You can't even plan that!!!!

3. I never finish a drink all the way to the end. Meaning that I always leave a drink of water in my glass or a gulp of pop in the bottom of the bottle. Come to our house & you'll see glasses all over the house with just one or two gulps left in the glass. It's a horrible habit but I can not finish the entire drink. Something about that last drink that I just don't want it. It's warm & has backwash in it.........I just can't do it!!! It's not even something that I am consciously doing, it's something that I've noticed about myself over the years & a habit I can't break.

2. My guilty pleasure is Days of our Lives. I started watching it when I was 17 working at Hillcrest Photography. The photographer's mom would watch it everyday over her lunch break & I would always be sitting in the back room watching it with her. What can I say, those soap operas are addicting!! After I went to college & wasn't in class at noon I picked back up on watching it. 9 years later, I am a full-on Days addict! I DVR it everyday & have to watch it!! I discuss it with other Days fans at work & had to restrain myself from changing my Facebook status when Sami Brady had the same purse as me!!!!!

1. Oh gosh, I need to make this one a good one!!!! My favorite place in the world to visit??? Alicante, Spain. I would go back in a heartbeat. Actually I beg JJ probably once a week to take me back. Europe, in general, is one of the most beautiful, amazing, life-changing places. I am forever grateful that I overcame my fears & took the trip of a lifetime with my friend Steph. I can say, that trip really did change me. I was out of my element & experienced things that I will probably never again see, live, breathe or do ever again. I think every girl needs a getaway vacation (well, we studied too of course) in a foreign country. So I am ending this post with some pictures from our adventure halfway around the world!!!



Our beach...Costa Blanca. We spent everyday on this beach!!!!


Buckingham Palace (sorry jumping to a different country) we also spent time in London
Can't go to Spain without margaritas!!!! We had the BEST time ever & will always have a special place in my heart for our beachtown Alicante, on the other side of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment