Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Eye Candy

....or should I say Neck Candy??
I fell in loooove with this Anthropologie necklace when we were in Phoenix over NYE. Really In.Love. I even had a dream about it that night. Is that a sign? I talked myself out of buying it eventhough I couldn't stop playing dress up in mind with all the clothes I could wear with it...a plain white T-shirt, or a LBD, or my gray 3/4 sleeve dress..... 


What made me put away my wallet & step away from the cash register???? I started having buyer's remorse before I even bought it! I started thinking.... Can I pull this big old chunky necklace off?? Is everyone in the office going to take a 2nd look at me b/c of the large beads hanging around my neck? What if the guys all start talking about 'that big colorful necklace Heidi has on' & what if they compare it to African-looking jewelry?? ....okay that last one might have gone a little too far......They probably don't even know what African jewelry looks like.

So as you can see....I have a little bit of a problem.... (and no I'm not talking about a lack of self-confidence........I know, I re-read that last paragrah & even I thought that I sounded like I had a bit of an issue with that). The problem I was actually referring too........I'm so INDECISIVE!!!! So please, my call for help.......Anyone out there want to be my "Monica" for the day & make all my decisions for me, please??!! Your first job, Should I buy this beautiful, chunky, colorful piece of Neck Candy??

No comments:

Post a Comment