Monday, February 21, 2011

I've been absent!

Has it really been 2 weeks since I've blogged last??? Holy Moly where does the time go. What have I been up to? Well I will be writing a little catch-up post b/c I have so much to write about. But I can't right now.

Why????

Because I'm in Phoenix & all my pictures are in my camera sitting on the bar in our kitchen. That's why!

so here's what I can blog about.......

My little sister turned 15. Yikesssss. I still remember the day she was born (oh gosh I am really sounding like one of those old ladies who remembers everything about your childhood but you look at her & have no idea who she is.) But really. I was at a sleepover at my friend Lindsey Bleimeister's house & we had trapped Kelsey behind the bed & were feeding her pixie sticks when my dad came to the door & said my mom had the baby!!!! And it was a girl!!!!!!

Cutest little girl you've ever seen????!!!

And here she is at 15.........so beautiful. I'm a little jealous that she didn't ever go through that whole awkward stage that I went through for a good 4+ years.

So we went back to celebrate her bday back in West Point one Sunday which was so great. I love just going home to do nothing! We also hosted dinner club at our house on Saturday night. Annnnnndddd I don't have any pictures b/c they're on my camera. But there's 8 of us in this dinner club & it was our turn to host & plan the evening. So we had apps at our place & then headed to Billy's in downtown Lincoln for some yummy food & drinks. Billy's is in an old house & we actually got to eat in the dining room of the house. We had the best time & they kept shutting the doors to our room b/c I think we were a little loud! !!!

I was absent all last week because I was ALOT under the weather. Big Time. Wondering what horrible sickness I had??? Well it was the flu + a cold and that equals 7 days out of commission. I'm still battling it!!! So I was home from work a lot last week trying to rest & fill up on fluids (since I had no appetite except for pineapple & watermelon.) Side Note: Absolutely can NOT wait for watermelon to be in season!!!! But today I am finally feeling better!!!

So that's a little bit of what I've been doing. This week? I'm in Phoenix for work. I just snarfed some sushi & am now watching The Bachelor. Would note it as a perfect evening if I didn't have lots of work to do as well! I think I might go down to the front desk & buy a Drumstick! Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment