How Mama is doing......
- I'm a little over 12 weeks along and still experiencing the morning/noon/night sickness and fatigue. I'm starting to see a pattern between my getting sick & it happening more often than not, after I eat something acidic. Maybe everyone knows this & I'm just a little slow but I'm wondering if acidic foods are upsetting my stomach.
- Still teaching jazzercise every Tues/Thurs morning at 7am. I'm a little (okay, a LOT) more tired after class, but I know it's important that I continue working out & I need to be better at toning it down! I think I might be over-strenuously working out & need to do a little more low-impact when I'm teaching
- At first I was dead-set that we were having a little girl. I just felt it. And now for the past week or so, I'm having a change of heart. I think it might be a boy. I know I know, it's 50/50 that it could go either way, but I'm trying to connect with this baby & it's really hard to do that referring to it as "it". So that explains my constant guessing game of what we're having.
- We actually WILL find out what we're having at the beginning of May (only 6 weeks away!!!)
- At our first doctor's appt we got to hear the heartbeat & that was by far the coolest sound I have heard in a LONG time!!!! The baby's heart was beating 180 beats per minute!!!
- I am starting to get a baby bump!! And I am LOVING it!!!!! It's a teeny bump, but it's still there!!! I think you can really see it in our picture taken Friday night at our dinner club. (You can also see that my jeans are unbuttoned---time to invest in a belly band maybe???) Look really closely & you can see that my stomach is sticking out. Oh and see how large my chest is getting? Yes it's growing.


oh, heidi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyayayay it's blog official :)
i'm SOSOSOSOSO happy :)
you are officially the cutest, most excited momma ever and you are GOING to bring that little baby into the most LOVING family ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you've already connected so much with baby deyle, and i know he/she can feel your love, your excitement, and your passion to be the best momma ever.
oh man.
you're going to be a MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there's a baby in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!