- My nauseau is gone (thanks to a tiny white pill called Zophran). Yes, I can't credit my nauseau-free days to anything but the medicine, but I can't tell you how much better I am feeling!! I am finally keeping my food down & have my appetite back in full swing!....including ice cream. I had been falling asleep on the couch before I could even have my nightly bowl of ice cream!
- I have completed the first trimester; therefore, I am pretty much out of the "scary zone" a.k.a that first part of the pregnancy where it's scary to tell people the news because of the "m" word that every pregnant woman fears!!! I'm 1/3 of the way done & loving pregnancy so far!!
13 weeks down.......27 weeks to GO!!!
- I am starting to show!!! Yes I have my baby bump & I love wearing clothes that show off my bump! I know this is silly, but it's starting to feel more real now that I'm showing!!
- We are checking things off our To Do List!! We have our daycare picked out, I have my jazzercise sub lined up to cover for me before & during my maternity leave, & the basement is in full-swing!! Having these big things taken care of is making me feel less worried & anxious.
Okay it looks smaller here than it does in real life...........just saying :) Happy Hump Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment