Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turning 27....

Not me. This guy!
Isn't he the cutest??? haha Sorry that's something my mom would say.

Yep the hubs turned 27 today! Tradition is that we grill out steaks & have his favorite meal on our deck enjoying the usually sunny April weather. This year he decided we are going out to eat. I was a little scared when he listed off all the restaurants he wanted to hit: The Great China Buffet, USA Steak Buffet, Red Lobster, Olive Garden......sick. He said we're going to all the places I'll never go with him. Can I play the pregnancy card & say those places make me nauseous????? KIDDING! I'll go anywhere today for the birthday boy!!

Just received a text message from him...... "Hu Hot here we come". Okay I can deal wtih Hu Hot & I can definetely handle a night out with him!! Feels like forever since we've gone out just the 2 of us!!

Happy Birthday shout-out to the great guy I know!!! My hubbie, my love, my baby's daddy. May his 27th year be his best (duh...b/c he will become a dad this year!!! :) So glad he's sharing his life with me!!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday, from the leif's, JJ!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh heidi, you are a GREAT wife, i remember those nauseous days, when even the simplest mention of a restaurant would make we wanna hurl!!!!!!
    hope you guys enjoyed your date!!!
    PLEASE, do AS MANY things together as you can, when babyDeyle comes, you will be tired, and busy, and will put yourselves on the backburner, so SOAK it up now sweet dear!!!!
    love you!!!

    ReplyDelete