What a difference one week can make! Seriously compare this week's picture (which was taken on Tuesday of this week) to my 15 week photo (taken previous Tuesday). WHOA belly WHOA! I have purchaed the BE Bands- love them! And still taking my Zophran. I did a little trial run & went Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday Zophran-free. Well, Wednesday morning was ROUGH. Started throwing up in the wee hours of the morning & spent the majority of my work day in the bathroom stall. I even got so comfortable in there that I would kick off my heels & get as close to the toilet as possibly. Ugh it was horrible. I went home for lunch, popped a Zophran and ta-da.....I could finally keep food down!! I'm starting to wonder how long this morning sickness is going to last. It's getting a bit old, but anything for our little bean!
okay enough rambling.....here's the weekly picture!
I wanted to do this whole from the front picture vs side picture, but then I saw the picture & realized that my gray yoga pants are exxxxtremely unflattering & cringed at the thought of how many times I have worn them on stage at jazzercise & what must I have looked like? But you know what, my blog is full of honesty so I'm going to post the gross gray yoga pants picture anyways. Please no judgement, I'm hormonal & emotional, remember????
Heidi are your hips getting wider?
Why yes, they are. They are called my "child-bearing" hips. Without them, Bean may be stuck in there forever!
Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks! Eeeek!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment