the anticipation is overcoming.......FINALLY the day that we get to see our little baby bean for the first time (yes, yes, this surprisingly, is our first ultrasound! at 18.5 weeks!) And what's even more exciting? We get to find out if I will be buying ruffles or plaid........tutus or football pads......Phoebe or Phoeb-o (any non-Friends addicts, just ignore that last one....)
I've gotten the question a number of times, "What are you hoping for?" You really want to know? What I'm hoping for is a healthy baby who makes it full-term inside my tummy. I'm hoping for an "easy" baby, I mean really, I know every baby will scream & cry & make me feel like I could pull my hair out, but I'm still hoping for one of those laid-back babies who doesn't have too difficult of a time catching on to the sleep schedule I throw at him. I'm hoping for a baby who has his daddy's blue eyes, daddy's dimples, daddy's easy-to-tan skin tone, daddy's high metabolism & daddy's patience. Boy, Girl, doesn't matter one bit to me. I will be ecstatic just hearing the ultrasound tech say that it's one or the other!! So let's hope my little bean isn't modest tomorrow & makes me wait 4 more weeks!
The consesus is pretty split right now. JJ & I think we're having a boy along with my dad; whereas, my mom & sister think it's a girl. Alot of my friends are split- half think girl, half think boy.
So I want to know.....What's your guess? Hurry....you only have 16 1/2 more hours til the guessing game is over!!
oh HEIDI!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you tonight!!!!
what a SPECIAL moment for you tomorrow.........you'll remember it forever :) finding out the gender of your firstborn will be priceless:)
sweet dear, you will have the most perfect baby. he or she is already being knitted together perfectly and has all of the special details that God has planned :) no matter what the personality, temperament, sleep issues, etc......you are matched perfectly to care for you little bambino. you will do whats best. you will provide the best life possible for him/her :)
yes there are times you want to pull your hair out..........but in the end there is grace in knowing that God has put you in charge of this baby and you DO know what's best. it's scary but it's empowering........
i can't wait to see you transform.
love you sweeet friend........
PLEASE text me asap!!!!!!
PS.
ReplyDeletei vote girl.
roman needs a prom date in about 15 years :)