My daughter. Our daughter. I'm going to have a daughter!!!! Seriously I could repeat that sentence over & over all day long. Ever since we found out the gender last week I've started daydreaming. I can't wait to take her to dance class & help her with the steps (I can still breakout my tap shoes & teach her a 'times step' any day of the week!). I'm going to teach her how to french braid her own hair and to respect her elders. Someday we're going to go prom dress shopping together & she'll tell me about her first kiss (will she tell me when she has her first kiss??). But best of all, she's going to have the best daddy in the world. He will teach her so many things that I can't. Yes, the obvious like how to shoot a gun & put a worm on a fishing pole (we don't want daddy to have to fish by himself while we shop
every weekend), but more importantly, he's going to teach her how to be a silly little girl (b/c he is oh so silly with our little neighbor girls). He's going to teach her about forgiveness, patience, love and all those things that come so easily to him. She's going to be one lucky little girl. And we can't wait to meet her!!!
So far we know that you are quite the little active kicker/puncher and you are breech which means your kicking bag is my bladder (which explains ALOT!) I"m feeling her little kicks & jabs but they're still soft and feel like a flutter or rollercoaster ride. The ultrasound tech could barely get a picture of her because she wouldn't hold still! She gave us a thumbs up & a little wave (I think she's excited to meet us too!)
Here's the first photo of our little bean.....
Today I"ve hit my 20 week mark which means I'm halway done.....ALREADY! This time is flying by! Here's some belly shots that I snapped from my hotel room on Tuesday, when I was 19 weeks 5 days.
Front View......
And the side....
Have a great weekend everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment