Tuesday, April 26, 2011

happiness is.....

.....I was going to be clever & put in some of the things from the song, but I just realized that I don't know what they're actually saying in that song. You know the one I'm talking about right....happiness is 2 bowls of ice cream? dah dah duh dum dum, finding a shoe...... ya that can't be right. So here's what's been making ME happy lately!!!

  • Teaching Jazzercise this morning!! Oh how I missed it being gone all last week! And oh how I missed working out in general. I need those hourlong sweat sessions & to feel my quads & glutes burning again!
  • Cuddling up with a bowl of this juicy yumminess
BTW...I ate 1/3 of this bowl (an entire watermelon) last night. And then I had to pee 6 times (yep count 'em) 6 TIMES from when I laid down for bed & got up for jazzercise.
  • The baby's first piece of clothing...better yet...it's from PARIS....even better......it's from my Grandma Sue! Yep my hip gma went to Paris for her 70th Birthday & picked up these adorable little booties for the baby! I love Love LOVE them & don't want the baby to ever grow out of them! Just keep those teeny little feet that small forever!
And the scarf gma got me,  makes me pretty giddy too!

  • My ever-growing baby bump! Every morning I wake up & am amazed at how much my belly has changed overnight! Sorry I don't have an updated picture for you. I tried on multiple attempts to take one in the mirror & it was a fail each time. When JJ gets home I can take an updated belly shot & post it on here.
  • 2 weeks from today, we will know if our little bean is going to be mini-JJ or mini-Heidi!!!! I can't contain my excitement. I've been resisting buying anything baby-related or googling nursery ideas. I don't want to get too attached before I know for sure, we we're having! I can't wait to see the first picture of our little one!!!!
Have a great evening! The hubs just called to say he's on his way home so we're having grilled ham & cheese sandwiches & steamed veggies! And of course, watermelon for desert for the pregnant gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment