Wednesday, April 20, 2011

what's hot in Zona...

Zona...aka....Arizona. 48 hrs down, 48 hrs to go & then I get to go HOME!! Wanted to fill you in on what the cool kids are doing down in hot & sunny (yes, it's 90 degrees down here, not to brag or anything....) Arionza.

Coffee Dates with girlfriends & dogs at my fav place in Zona ...Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (makes me want to be a stay at home mom)
See what I've concluded is that they these cute (hot) mamas go workout & then take the kiddos to Coffee Bean to meet up with a girlfriend to chat over coffee. I want to do that! They also bring their dogs. Yep, the mamas sit outside & gossip while their dogs sit on their laps or patiently on the sidewalk like good little dogs (something Drake would never do!).

What's the hot dog of Scottsdale.......POODLE!!!
And I"m not talking about the cute little cuddly poodles....Oh no. THIS is what I see EVERYWHERE in the ritzy suburb of Scottsdale

There were 3 poodles chilling at Coffee Bean this morning!

Arizonans favorite mode of transportation.....BIKE
Here I am driving down Mill Avenue in Tempe, yes, my Garmin happily led me down Mill Avenue (one of my fav streets in AZ) on my way to a customer's office. I was trying to snap pics of Urban Outfitters, the cute ice cream shop, all the beautiful trees lining the side of the brick sidewalks, ahhhhhh how can you NOT love Mill Avenue? These bike riders can be found on other streets beside Mill Avenue though. And being notorious for always pulling up & into the crosswalk, this my big apology to all the bike riders who had to swerve around my car today. Cringe. Sorry!!

We'll see what my observations bring about in the next 48 hrs! Nebraskans, I'm hoping to bring some sunshine back with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment