Time for another belly shot! I look at the picture I posted a few weeks ago & how I thought I was so big. It's kind of funny b/c now I look at that picture & can't even see a bump. The camera must take off 10lbs because I totally thought I was showing!!! I am currently 4 months pregnant (15 weeks) and definetely showing (which I LOVE!!) Being a momma to be, I don't think there's anything that makes this experience feel more real than starting to see your baby bump form. Finding clothes that fit + are flattering is becoming a bit more challenging, but I am embracing it. So, here's a shot I took this morning in my hotel room (I swear I look bigger in real life......or maybe it just looks bigger looking down at my belly from above).
Patiently waiting to feel the baby move in my belly. The book say between 15-20 weeks so any gas pains, butterfly feelings, abnormal flutters I will be taking notice! Also changed the doctor appointment so we find out what we are having exactly 3 weeks from today!!! Too much excitement for me to handle! Thank goodness the next 3 weeks are jammed full so in no time it will be May 10th!
Happy Easter weekend everyone! Safe travels! .......PS Only 4 more days of giving up fast food! Not like I really eat fast food all that often, but I am sacrificing down here in Arizona. In-N-Out burger seems to be on every corner since I can't have it!! Maybe I'll get McDonald's breakfast Sunday morning, since thats the only meal at McDonalds that is edible in my opinion & just because I can!

No comments:
Post a Comment