Thursday, April 14, 2011

Emotional....

The hormones have kicked in........no, the hormones are raging. Mood swings, emotions, bursts of tears. Yes, I know understand that whole "being hormonal" phrase. I felt like a Buddha up until this 14th week. My mood was calm, anxiety nowhere in sight. I even blogged about the peace I was feeling. I noticed a change Sunday night when I was watching re-runs of Khloe Kardashian & Lamar's wedding......SOBBING!!! Not just a few tears, I was full-on sobbing, tears streaming down my face & when Kim and Kourtney gave their maids-of-honor speech, I was giving myself an ab workout with the uncontrollable amount of crying I was doing!!! Please don't judge me....

These days, anything can bring me to tears. Any TV show (I have decided after watching this week's episode of Parenthood that I no longer think I can handle having a 16 year old daughter) or any constructive criticism. Yes, you heard me. I can't handle it right now. Please wait a few months to tell me anything that I am doing wrong. I will get better I promise. Until then.....be nice to pregnant lady!! :) ....P.S. How soon is too soon to start parking in the "Expectant Mother" spots at Hy-Vee?

1 comment:

  1. oh heidi, you go RIGHT ahead and park in that spot, you are growing a baby!!! you deserve it!!!
    sweet dear, i'm afraid the emotions don't really go away, they might fade a bit, but romes is 6 months old and i too was SOBBING while watching parenthood, MAN a 16year old girl is SO scary!!!!!!!!!! how did our parents do it!??!?!?!? but it's ok. emotions are good. crying is good :)

    oh heidi, you are having a baby!!!!!!!! there's a baby growing inside of you right now!!!!!!!!!! oh i am so excited for you. just tonight, i was rocking roman and for like 35 minutes he was just sitting there, staring into my eyes, and i almost started bawling!! it was the most overwhelmingly amazing feeling ever and i CANT wait for you to experience it!!!!!!!!!!

    love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i love reading your posts, it makes me feel like i am next to you chatting, and that, my friend, is a great place to be :)

    ReplyDelete