I've been saying all along, this pregnancy is flying by!! It's going so fast & I feel like I have so much to do, can I just stop the clock & wrap my mind around the fact that in about 3 1/2 - 4 months our life is going to change drastically.......am I ready for this??? And then other days, I feel the exact opposite. Moments like this, when I'm sitting here typing on my computer & little bean is kicking and jabbing my stomach like crazy. Moments when we just lie in bed with our hands wrapped around my stomach waiting for her to just kick again so we can feel it!! I have enjoyed being pregnant so much, now that I can really feel her moving around, I can't even describe how much I love it. I want to meet her---now!!!
I'm pretty pleased to announce that the hubby & I have reached a milestone in this pregnancy.........we have picked the name!!! eeeekkkkk!!!!!
I have a history of being extremely indecisive & the baby name is probably the biggest decision we've had to make since we chose the paint color for the walls in the basement (you wouldn't believe how many trips to Home Depot we made to get more samples....). I am 100% in love with this name & can't imagine calling her anything else. We are now referring to the bean as "_____" & it feels so natural & so right!! Sorry, we are keeping the name under wraps until the birth......you want something to be a surprise on that beautiful fall day - right????
Today I am 23 weeks & 5 days along. Little one is the size of a large mango & over 1 lb in weight. Right now is when she's going to start packing on the pounds, about 4 weeks from now she will have doubled in weight already! I'm feeling great & I really think the morning sickness is all behind us on this pregnancy (halleluiah!!!). I'm down in Phoenix this week for my last work trip pre-pregnancy & just focusing on enjoying this week as much as possible. I even found it necessary to buy myself a "goodbye Phoenix momento" aka Michael Kors watch. Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with my Uncle Scott for dinner! Then on Thursday I will board my 88th work trip flight (yep I'm a dork for counting, but I was bored in the airport terminal).
Time for an updated belly shot.......................23 weeks....5 days........I was on my way out the door to do some shopping at the Biltmore!
PS.......check out my friend Lindsey's blog to see her video she just put together on her pregnancy & the birth of their son Roman. Brought me to tears - I need to hire her to do this for us after our little one arrives!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment