Monday, June 20, 2011

time is a ticking...

my first baby shower is quickly approaching......24 days away actually! Eeeek!!! I don't even have my registry all ironed out yet! I decided that Im going to make it easy on myself & shower guests, if I just register at Target. The only things that Target doesn't really carry that we will need are the bigger items like diaper bag, crib, bedding, stroller, and car seat. My mother-in-law & my mom are graciously buying JJ & I the stroller (how awesome is that??) I've been scouring the web, asking other mother's opinions, reading customer reviews, trying to figure out which stroller will be perfect for us. And since I have no idea what kind of terrain the little one & I will be venturing out on or how often I will want to load the stroller up in my car, I'm basing this purchase basically on other mother's comments. The only thing that I am 100% sure that I need in my stroller is
1) easy to fold up
2) light enough for me to lift (without much of a struggle)
3) a place for me to set my drink while her & I are out on a walk
4) a 'baggage' area would be nice as well b/c her & I have big plans to go to the Farmer's Market & holding all those bags of veggies & goodies get too heavy for me.

Drumroll please.................I think I found a winner!!!!!


I would need a few extra attachments to make it all complete (like the drink holder & car seat adapter) but I really like the price & was favoring a 3-wheeler over the standard 4 wheel strollers. PLUS this one has great reviews about how easily it folds up & travels great!!

Another thing to check off my list??? I have my eye on this adorable Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag (isn't the name fun to say?) Petunia Pickle Bottom! All the cool mommy bloggers that I follow have this diaper bag so of course, I need to have it too!

Isn't it a beauty? I'm in love with it!

Still high on my to-do list is the car seat, crib, bedding & breast pump. But I have time to shop around for pumps. My mom told me I can't put it on my registry b/c apparently it's not an item that others should buy for you. I think I agree with her. Those pumps are scary looking and I might not be the most appreciative gift-opener if someone wrapped one of those scary contraptions up for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment