My alarm went off at 4:45am this morning. But I was already awake, yes I woke up every half hour throughout the entire night. Not because I couldn't sleep or because my bladder was full again, but because I was afraid I was going to oversleep for the 5:40am jazzercise class I was teaching this morning. I was staring at my alarm clock at 4:44am before it went off.....just waiting for the music to start blaring so it would be my cue for me to hop out of bed (I can't actually get out of bed until my alarm goes off to give me the go-ahead) and start my day!! I thought I might be tired & sluggish teaching that early in the morning, but the 20 ladies (and one man) who showed up for class made me forget about what time it was & I gave it my sweaty, pregnant, all!!! The best part? Not only is my workout checked off my To Do List for the day, but I had 2 hrs before I needed to be to work that I spent cooking myself an egg sandwich & getting a massage from the "massage chair cover" that my husband that was absolutely necessary to buy about 2 years ago. Now that I'm pregnant & always have sore muscles, I could HUG him for making that impulse buy!!
Why would I say it's been a peaceful morning? Because teaching jazzercise really does calm me (or maybe it just wears me out?) And then I got to come home to relax, enjoy watching the Today Show & cook my hearty breakfast.
Egg Sandwich just like my mama used to make......my Grandma Knobbe's homemade strawberry rhubard jelly mixed with the goeey cheese & eggs HIT THE SPOT!!!!!
Cheers to another week in the books, I am 25 weeks along today!!!! TGIF!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment