Wednesday, August 24, 2011

33 weeks & 5 days....

It seems insane to even say that the big D=Day is only 6 weeks away. How is that possible? It seems like just yesterday I was cornering JJ in the kitchen pulling the pregnancy test out of my robe pocket (ew, that's kind of gross isn't it? I had the lid on it though!!!) and telling him the news! How does 8 months go by so quickly??
A few updates.....
  • The nursery is SOOOOO close to being done! We bought the rocker/recliner on Sunday & just waiting for a couple of finishing touches & then I promise I will post pictures on here!
  • We made a run to Target to get last-minute necessities like diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, etc etc
  • I'm still getting up about 4-5 times per night to pee. It's really getting annoying but I suppose my body is just getting used to all the middle of the night feedings that I have in my near future!
  •  I know I still have some time left, but using the remaining 6 weeks to sleep in, enjoy one-on-one time with the hubby, lay on the couch all day uninterrupted, and savor each & every kick/jab/squirm she gives me.
Here's some belly shots from about 17 weeks......
To 25 weeks.....................
To 32 weeks......................we have yet to get around to taking this week's picture.......

Can you say WHOA BABY???!!! Yeah it feels like I have a watermelon in my stomach. And this watermelon.....is estimated at about 4.5lbs & 17" long. We've still got some growing to do folks!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment