My apple cinnamon candle......
boots.....with leggings.....and chunky knit dresses.....
Husker football.....
Cooler weather, leaves falling, that smell that fall is here.......
and of course, my daughter's arrival into this world. On a beautiful fall afternoon where the air is crisp but yet still warm enough for us to go on afternoon walks.
Sounds heavenly doesn't it?
I've been scouring the web, trying to find inspirations for my fall wardrobe (that I will be purchasing post-baby), it's really not that fun to buy fall clothes right now when I can't even try them on! And I am not, I repeat, NOT buying another maternity outfit. I will make it through these next 9 weeks with what is in my closet. Each time I am on a site looking for myself, I get a little sidetracked & just want to find the perfect "coming home from the hospital" outfit for our little girl. Want to see what I've found so far?? I want it ALL!!! JJ, please hide the credit cards because I could do some major damage on clothes that she may or may not wear more than one time.
She needs this entire outfit.......and I need it in my size so we can match (don't judge me)....
from Gap
LOVING this ruffly grey dress from the Gap! It would be perfect for my cousin's December wedding with a cute pair of sparkly ballet flats & a jeweled headband for some color.
She's probably also need a cozy cardian like this one....and some tights to keep her warm!
ooohhhh and this jacket I've been salivating over in the store.........also from The Gap...and also on Sale!
paired with these trendy black leggings with a hint of lace at the ankles.....to die for!!!!
then she could pair these gray ballet flats (also from the Gap, obviously..)
Ok, I need to stop. We'll pick up later on this weekend when my mama takes me shopping for some 'necessities' which will include my 'I just had a baby, time for pictures' cute comfy, stylish outfit. And the bean's 'coming home from the hospital' outfit. Stay tuned!!!
P.S....I'm 31 weeks today!! Only 9 ( or less....or more???) weeks to go!!!! According to my Baby Bump app on my iPhone, our little girl is about 18" long & compareable to the size of 4 navel oranges. You know she's getting big when they stop using the reference of one vegetable & have to go to multiple pieces of fruit to describe her size! She weights about 3.5lbs & is a dancing machine in my belly!
Happy Friday!!






Love, Love, Love the outfits..Adorable! I am also so excited for Pumpkin Spice Latte and boots, boots, boots... and of course the arrival of baby bean!
ReplyDelete~ Steph
I agree that baby bean needs each & every one of those outfits! If you find adult sizes, please fill me in!! Those are some good lookin' outfits!!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT WAIT for Husker football! (Only 28 days to go!!)
Hurry along safely baby bean - Can't wait to meet you!
xoxoxoxox -- KG :)