I LOVE reading your comments, but just recently noticed that my settings were very high-security & only 'members' on my blog had the ability to comment! OOPS! I got that changed & now anyone & everyone can post a comment! All you need to do is click on where it says "0 Comments or 50 Comments" and it will bring up a new window where you can type out your message. Be sure to sign your name at the end so I know who you are.....and then in the drop down list, choose "Annoynmous". Waaa-laaa! Your message to me will be posted!
I'd still love for you to 'follow' my blog too though! Don't be scared, you can set your own settings as private so no one can see your personal info! Not that I have creepers reading my blog & checking out my followers.
Hope this clears up any confusion for my new-to-blogging friends (and that would include you, Mom)!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment