You ready for this.........
Just two weeks ago, these beautiful gals threw me & the little one a baby shower with all my work friends!
It was on a Sunday afternoon so we had a "desert bar" for all of us to indulge in! Check out this adorable baby carriage with the word "Deyle" cutout of fruit!!! It was made by Sara (in the middle - black & white striped shirt) along with the cute cake pops! Seriously, she is the next Martha!
Yes, I am HUGGING my new diaper bag. I have been lusting over this beauty since Day 1. And a few weeks ago when I saw that it was out of stock on amazon.com my heart dropped. But these girls came to the rescue & Karla found it online, ordered it & made my day!!!
This is what I will look like dropping the bean off at daycare everyday.......
I'm really putting my back into it. Gosh don't know what's with my lean in this picture!! You probably didn't notice b/c you were lusting over my new Petunia Pickle Bottom bag too, weren't you?
Then it was time for CRAFTS!!!! Emily also put together a fun game of making the little bean some hair bows, headbands, and clips (b/c judging by amount of Tums I shove down my throat each day, she WILL have a full head of hair!). I think Emily & Marcia win the Martha Stewart of hair bows award. They were working hard!
I am so lucky to work with (or previously have worked with) all of these ladies!! They make my days at work bearable & I am so close with each of them! From 9am coffee club, to random meet-ups in the bathroom or breakroom, email vent-sessions, to 3:00 breaks, I think we are pretty on top of what's going on in each other's lives....... and I love it that way!! Wouldn't change a thing!!! Here's some other pics from afternoon!!







No comments:
Post a Comment